1. We endeavour to protect your privacy if you register your interest in a service from Wincasa or a partner company. streamnow ag, Reitergasse 9, 8004 Zurich, Switzerland, is the data controller for the personal data you provide. We store and process personal data in accordance with the laws and regulations governing personal data. Personal data is all information that can be used directly or indirectly to identify a person.
Lawfulness of the processing
3. If you do not agree with these provisions, do not understand them or do not agree to the data processing of your data described, do not access the MSP and the services obtainable via the MSP.
5. If you obtain services from streamnow AG and/or third parties such as service partners
and service providers via MSP, it is possible that you agree or have to agree
to data protection regulations from these third parties.
Collection of personal data
6. The MSP can be accessed via browser and/or apps. Depending on the type of use, we become aware of surname, first name, address, date of birth, gender, marital status, language, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, salary, hobbies, credit card information, debt enforcement information and user behaviour.
7. In addition, in the course of using our services, individual data such as IP address, browser type and access times are transmitted to us by your computer and stored on our servers. Except for the purpose of tracking unauthorized use of the MSP and the services obtainable through the MSP, we process this data solely for statistical purposes and for performance monitoring. As far as possible, the data is anonymised.
8. streamnow AG can
use its software platform to receive and process data on user behaviour (e.g. which service is used when and for how
long, scope of data packages obtained, advertising shown).
9. static and dynamic information about the
user is known to us and processed by us when using the MSP and the services
that can be obtained via the MSP. We only process the information and data that
you or we become aware of in the course of using MSP, the services that can be
obtained through MSP or that you transmit to us in any other way. We may assign
such data to your user account. This also applies to data which is created
through the use of the MSP and the services available via it by third parties (flatmates, visitors, acquaintances), which you enable the
10. we do not process user profiles which refer exclusively to an individual person. On the other hand, it is possible, especially with a small number of users, that certain conclusions can be drawn about one or more persons and their usage behaviour due to a longer-term use of the MSP and services.
11. Furthermore, we process system data and statistical information which, as a rule, do not allow any direct conclusions to be drawn about the user.
12. We process the aforementioned data for operation, control, monitoring, improvement and further development, recognition of user preferences as well as for supplementing and optimising the user requirements of MSP and the services obtainable via MSP.
13. Personal data will also be used for the
establishment, execution and administration of your user relationship with streamnow AG and the user relationship with service
partners and service providers.
Transfer to related parties or third parties
14. streamnow AG may obtain services and support from third parties for the operation of the MSP, the processing of services via the MSP, for the maintenance, further development, optimization and supplementation of the MSP and the services obtainable via the MSP as well as for the administration of the relationship with the users of the MSP and the services obtainable via the MSP, our relationship with service partners and service providers.
streamnow AG therefore forwards personal data to the following companies: payment providers (e.g. credit card companies, banks, PayPal, mobile phone services, collection agencies), IT service providers (e.g. computer centers, host providers, backup service providers, database service providers, data center operators), service providers and service partners contractually bound to streamnow AG.
15. These companies only have access to your
personal data as far as this is necessary or indicated for the fulfilment of
their tasks. These companies are obliged to process your personal data in
accordance with this data protection declaration and the relevant data
protection laws. streamnow AG monitors compliance
with data protection laws and contractual requirements by the companies.
Third party offers, advertising, behavioral advertising, newsletters
16. The MSP and our services as well as offers of service providers may contain offers of third parties (product offers, service offers, advertising of all kinds and the like) as well as links to offers or websites of third parties. streamnow AG is not responsible for the collection and processing of personal data by such third parties. The data protection regulations of the third party concerned apply. We recommend that you consult these before disclosing any personal data.
17. If you visit MSP or obtain MSP services
through MSP, this may be recognized and measured by us or by advertising
partners of us, our service partners and our service providers. Such data is
anonymized as far as possible and does not contain any personal information
about you. The data processing serves to adjust offers better to the interests
of the user.
18. streamnow AG may allow external advertising partners to use services such as the display of advertisements on the MSP. These advertising partners may send their own software and data to your device.
19. In your user account you can adapt your configurations with reference to advertising. In the case of advertising from third parties, please contact the third party if you no longer wish to receive their advertising. You can also make adjustments in the settings of the browsers you use or in the app you use. Many devices and programs also allow the installation of ad blockers.
20. If you have given your consent at the time of registration or later, streamnow AG may use your e-mail address to send you information about interesting offers by e-mail, either yourself or through a representative.
21. Your e-mail address will not be passed on
to third parties - e.g. advertising customers - unless you have expressly
agreed to this.
22. streamnow AG uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the administered personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. The security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
23. streamnow AG requires contract data processors and data center operators to comply with the same security measures and regularly checks their implementation and compliance.
24. The user account is also protected by the access data specified during registration. The customer is obliged to treat the access data strictly confidentially, not to make them accessible to third parties and to protect them adequately against access by unauthorised persons.
Duration of data storage
25. your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary for our purposes and/or as required by law. As long as the user contract exists, your registered data will be retained. If you terminate the user agreement, your personal data will be deleted after the statutory retention period.
26. Anonymised data
(which cannot be linked to you as an individual and is therefore no longer
personal data) may be stored for statistical purposes.
27. As a user of the MSP, you have the following rights in accordance with the Data Protection Act:
28. For questions or assistance, please contact
your local Support Desk. The contact details of the responsible Support Desk
can be accessed at any time using the "Info" button on the MSP. You
can also contact streamnow AG, Customer Service, Reitergasse 9 in 8004 Zurich.
No disclosure of data to third parties
Transfer of data at transfer of operation
30. streamnow AG may establish, buy or sell subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions - as well as in the case of a takeover of streamnow AG or a substantial part of the assets of streamnow AG or of certain business units - your personal data will generally be part of the transferred assets. streamnow AG has the right to include all data attributable to you in such a takeover by third parties. The provisions of this data protection provision and applicable data protection laws also apply to data transferred in this context.
streamnow AG, 07.2019